“Hey babes, wassup? How you dey? You fit boost me abeg? I need like 5k. I go pay you next week” “you be my person na… 5k ba? You go pay next week shey? Send account number” “I don get alert ( God win).. Thank … Continue reading IOU, IOU NOT…
Heyyy guys, it’s Shuga and you’re welcome to my channel blog. It’s been a while. I had this amazing poem, written by an even amazing person, that I wanted to post and I’ve been delaying. And yesterday, I saw this broadcast message (otherwise known as … Continue reading Sweetheart or Slave
Why y’all mad today? Check mine out and don’t forget to like and leave a comment.
Friends oh friends! Necessary evils? Who is a friend? Who is your friend? I have this weird thingy that I don’t just call people my friend. I believe you have to earn the right to be my friend. (Am I the only one?). And there … Continue reading Friend or Fiend?
It has been a ride…
Welcome to the 2nd quarter.
Here are things I’ve picked up so far…
1. Falling in love with the ‘wrong’ person hurts. Learnt I could be really jealousy and bitter against another person. Learnt to identify the emotion I’m going through at the moment and try to deal with it appropriately(emotional intelligence) … I learnt that hurt hurts. I’m learning to ‘unlike’ again.
And I’m learning to forgive…
The only one who can satisfy the heart truly is the One who made it
2. God is forever with me. I might not ‘feel’ it but I’m thankful we don’t walk by our feelings if not it’s straight to the Lagoon.
My Christian journey is that of faith. This life that I live now, I live by faith through Christ that loves me and gave Himself for me.
3. It isn’t my works. I’ve been saved already. I should stop unconsciously relying on my works thinking that’s what saved me.
4. I should rejoice more in the finished works of Christ.
5. I learnt to give more. To stop holding on to material things. Learning to start doing things out of love. Freely have I received, freely I should give…
6. I’m learning to be happy being a woman. An unashamed one, one proud of who she is knowing she’s the apple of His eyes.
7. Resting in my Father’s love. It’s overwhelming and I think atimes(most times), who am I that you are this mindful even to the minute detail.
I can’t wait for the plans Daddy has for me for this next season. Hopefully, I’ll post more often. ✌✌✌
Yup! Your existence is not just about you. If you refuse to work on yourself and strive to be a better person, you put a whole lot of others at a disadvantage.
When you continue to hold on to that past hurt, you refuse to be of help others.
Yes,it happened years ago, it happened last week, over the weekend, whenever. Stop holding on to the hurt.
You don’t have a right to tell me that!you don’t know what I passed through!
Yes, I truly don’t have the right to tell you that I know how you feel or know what you’ve passed through. I’ve had my own fair share of hurt too,but I can encourage you that you can rise above the hurt.
Let us give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the merciful Father, the God from whom all help comes! He helps us in all our troubles, so that we are able to help others who have all kinds of troubles, using the same help that we ourselves have received from God.
2 Co 1:3-4 GNT
See! There’s a God from who all help comes from. And He’s there to help you so that we are able to help others who have all kinds of trouble. And we can only effectively and efficiently help others because we have received such help from God.
Still feeling hurt? Go to the God from who all help comes from,that you may get comfort and ‘closure’.
Have your emotions in control and sorted out so you’ll be able to fully maximize those potentials inside of you.
Remember, you are extremely special!
This is one Christmas season where it doesn’t feel Christmassy doesn’t mean the Reason for the Season changes.. – Jesus.
Merry Christmas 😘😘😘