It has been a ride…
Welcome to the 2nd quarter.
Here are things I’ve picked up so far…
1. Falling in love with the ‘wrong’ person hurts. Learnt I could be really jealousy and bitter against another person. Learnt to identify the emotion I’m going through at the moment and try to deal with it appropriately(emotional intelligence) … I learnt that hurt hurts. I’m learning to ‘unlike’ again.
And I’m learning to forgive…
The only one who can satisfy the heart truly is the One who made it
2. God is forever with me. I might not ‘feel’ it but I’m thankful we don’t walk by our feelings if not it’s straight to the Lagoon.
My Christian journey is that of faith. This life that I live now, I live by faith through Christ that loves me and gave Himself for me.
3. It isn’t my works. I’ve been saved already. I should stop unconsciously relying on my works thinking that’s what saved me.
4. I should rejoice more in the finished works of Christ.
5. I learnt to give more. To stop holding on to material things. Learning to start doing things out of love. Freely have I received, freely I should give…
6. I’m learning to be happy being a woman. An unashamed one, one proud of who she is knowing she’s the apple of His eyes.
7. Resting in my Father’s love. It’s overwhelming and I think atimes(most times), who am I that you are this mindful even to the minute detail.
I can’t wait for the plans Daddy has for me for this next season. Hopefully, I’ll post more often. ✌✌✌